Beginning Monday, July 9, a detour will be in effect to allow for the completion of finishing work on the Balgonie Overpass. The work will take place in two phases and will take up to four weeks to complete, weather permitting.
– East bound ramp off of Highway 1
– East bound ramp on to Highway 1
– Approximately four weeks, weather permitting
– No westbound restrictions
– Traffic heading east from Highway 46 at Balgonie must travel west to the White City Overpass to access Highway 1 East (red arrows on map)
– Traffic heading east to Balgonie on Highway 1 must exit at the White City Overpass and use the North Service Road to access the town