Beginning Monday, July 9, a detour will be in effect to allow for the completion of finishing work on the Balgonie Overpass. The work will take place in two phases and will take up to four weeks to complete, weather permitting.
– East bound ramp off of Highway 1
– East bound ramp on to Highway 1
– Approximately four weeks, weather permitting
– No westbound restrictions
– Traffic heading east from Highway 46 at Balgonie must travel west to the White City Overpass to access Highway 1 East (red arrows on map)
– Traffic heading east to Balgonie on Highway 1 must exit at the White City Overpass and use the North Service Road to access the town
Regina Bypass will start widening and paving the shoulder of Hwy 364 this weekend.
Our target is have our crews working from Saturday, June 23 to Friday Monday, June 29, weather permitting.
In order to perform the work, we will have flaggers on site and require a single lane alternating traffic through the work zone.
Please drive safely and reduce your speed to 60 Km an hour when driving through Bypass construction zones.
Today, Ralph Goodale, Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, on behalf of Amarjeet Sohi, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities, and Indian Head-Milestone MLA Don McMorris on behalf of Government Relations Minister Donna Harpauer, announced funding for an estimated $6.4 million expansion for the Town of Balgonie’s wastewater system to better serve the community and position it for growth.
Balgonie Community Garage Sale is on Saturday June 2, 2018.
Thank you from the Balgonie Public Library Branch, Southeast Regional Library.
Enbridge contributed $10,000 toward a 1.25 km extension of an existing 8 km walking path for the Town of Balgonie, near Regina. When complete, the trail will connect the east and west sides of town.
From left, Les Scott (Enbridge Community Relations), Darren Kiel and Kelvin Solie (councilors), Shaun McBain (Superintendent) and Eldon Strachan (Manager, Area Operations, Regina) with Enbridge.