Date: Feb 26, 2020
Place: 55+ Club – 132 Queen Street, Balgonie, SK
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Cost: FREE – Sponsored by 55+ Club
Registration is Required – Bring a lunch
This completely FREE 6-hour Mature Driver Refresher Course is strictly informational and offered in a positive, open class environment. Participant driver’s licenses are not affected and there are no required examinations.
The Mature Driver Refresher Course helps reinforce safe driving habits. It will increase your confidence when navigating Saskatchewan’s increasing city and highway traffic. It provides insight into how to adapt your driving habits based on the physical changes your body goes through as it matures.
Some of the topics discussed in the course are:
- Normal driving situations such as intersections, following distance and maintaining an open “gate” around your vehicle.
- Hazardous driving environments such as skids, the head-on collision, hydroplaning, how to protect yourself while driving.
- Traffic guidance such as sign recognition and pavement markings.
- Review of safety devices such as seat belts and air bags.
- Medication awareness, vision and effective use of your eyes.
Register with Heather Entner 306-771-2891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org